This this session
You will learn about:
- How is your body designed to move? – All you need to know about posture.
- Recovery, time off and breaks at work – How to make the most of it?
- Nutrition – What to eat to feel great, energised and productive.
- Exercise – What in it for me?
- How to put it all together and make my body work? (including a short practical workshop)
About the Presenter
‘Yourbody is an organisation which would draws on a wealth of experience and information from the industries of sport, health and fitness as well as supplements and dieting, in order to offer the very best advice in a clear and easy to understand way.
Peter Stankiewicz (MSc), who is going to lead the workshop, is a co-finder of Yourbody. Pete is a specialist in Strength and Conditioning, Corrective Exercise as well as nutrition and fitness training. His experiences as an athlete, academic background as well as his passion and energy make him an engaging and motivating presenter.’