Create infographics using Piktochart.
This this session
This is a demo session but you will have the chance to try and create a collaborative infograpic as a team.
- Brief overview of what an infographic is
- The benefits of using an infographic
- See some examples demonstrated by Alice
- Examples of how you can use this in your roles
- A chance to contribute and create an infographic
About the Presenter
Alice Fitzhugh is the Learner Services Apprentice and has successfully created Piktochart Infographics to communicate data and information in a user-friendly manner to students.
Click here to see an example of an infographic:
Service Areas: https://magic.piktochart.com/output/1974164-barnet
You can sign up to use this before the Learning Technologies event. It will save you time on the day (but remember your username and password).