Audience: Academic Staff
LanSchool is a classroom management tool for IT classrooms.
It allows you to:
- Take control of student machines
- Remove distractions
- Collaborate with students
If you train or teach in an IT classroom, then you must attend this session.
This this session
You will learn how to:
- See block access to websites
- Share your screen with students
- Control a student machine
- Power on or off all student machines from your machine
About the Presenter
This session will be delivered by Afsaneh, who works as an IT Lecturer at Barnet and Southgate College. Afsaneh uses LanSchool during her teaching sessions.