Audience: Everyone (assessors and apprenticeship deliverers)
This will be a demonstration session on the features of Smart Assessor
Key features of Smart Assessor include:-
- Electronic signatures to eliminate SFA paperwork
- Smart ‘web rooms’ for online teaching and assessing
- Course resource library for your e-learning materials
- Dynamic dashboards for managers, assessors, IQA’s, EV’s, employers and learners
- Offline apps for Apple, Android, Windows, RT, Laptops and Surface Pro’s
- Data transfer from your existing funding system automatically creating learners
- Electronic reviews, evidence, learning plans and assessments
About the presenters
Smart Assessor are presenting this demonstration to anyone who is interesting in using an E-Portfolio software.
This is mainly for assessors and trainers who will be delivering apprenticeships.