Social Media is a great way to reach new students and to maintain contact with students as alumni so they can be contacted easily even after they have left the college.
Mark & Christina will discuss many aspects of Social Media and clarify a few myths as well.
In this session you will learn:
- Which social media platforms the College uses
- How the College uses social media to communicate with current and prospective students
- What constitutes the College’s Social Media Policy
- How the College advertises on social media
- What information does social media give us about our followers
- How staff and students can use social media to promote their curriculum areas
About the presenters
Presented by Christina Savvides and Mark Phillips from the Marketing department.